This course covers the causes, prevalence, symptoms and diagnosis through to treatment and how to support those with ADHD.
• Understand what ADHD is
• Be able to recognise the cause, prevalence and symptoms of ADHD
• Understand how ADHD is treated
• Be aware of how to report concerns about ADHD
• Know how ADHD can affect learning
• Learn practical tips to support those with ADHD
CPD Credits: 3
3 hours/ half a day
The trainer will carry out ongoing assessment. learners will be expected to participate in class activities, group discussions, question and answers session and carry out assessments.
All delegates will receive a certificate of completion.
Training can be delivered at locations to suit customers or at one of our training venues.