Communication in care
This informative and interactive course is recommended for those involved in providing care and support for individuals with needs. Participants will leave feeling confident in their ability to communicate effectively with clients, adapting communication to meet their individual needs and overcome barriers to communication.
- Understand the importance of effective communication
- Understand different methods of communication
- Look at a range of communication difficulties and how to overcome them
- Identify communication barriers and how to overcome them
- Know how to apply communication principles to meet communication needs and preference of individuals.
3 hours/ half a day
The trainer will carry out ongoing assessment. learners will be expected to participate in class activities, group discussions and question and answers session.
All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Training can be delivered at locations to suit customers or at one of our training venues.