Customer service in care
This informative and interactive course is recommended for those involved in providing care and support for individuals with needs. Participants will leave feeling confident in their ability to provide effective customer service with an aim to achieve customer satisfaction. This course explores how communication and behaviours affect the delivery of care, customer satisfaction, comments and complaints.
- Understand the importance of good customer service
- Understand the importance of customer satisfaction
- Understand the effects of communication and behaviours
- Know how to identify and meet customer expectations
- Know how to respond to comments and complaints
- Know how to deal with difficult customers
3 hours/ half a day
The trainer will carry out ongoing assessment. learners will be expected to participate in class activities, group discussions and question and answers session.
All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Training can be delivered at locations to suit customers or at one of our training venues.