Dignity, Privacy and Respect
This informative and interactive course is fundamental for all staff working in health and social care. Participants will be introduced to the principles, develop an understanding of the importance of the principles and know how to embed the principles in everyday practices when working in a health and social care setting.
- Understand the legal framework that underpins dignity, privacy and respect
- Understand the terms dignity, privacy and respect
- Explain the effects of poor practice on the individual, organisation and others
- Know how to implement change
- Discuss examples of good practice
- Know how person-centred care underpins the principles of dignified care
3 hours/ half a day
The trainer will carry out ongoing assessment. learners will be expected to participate in class activities, group discussions and question and answers.
All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Training can be delivered at locations to suit customers or at one of our training venues.