Duty of Care
This course is designed for those who are working in or wish to work in the Health and social care sector. It is suitable as a refresher or part of an induction training programme. Participants will leave feeling confident in understanding the legal requirements of duty of care and how this must be implemented in their role.
- Understand the legal requirement of duty of care
- Define the term duty of care and know how it is implemented in everyday practices
- Understand codes of conduct
- Know how to support independence
- know the legal requirements for safety and wellbeing
- know how to manage conflicts and difficult situations
3 hours/ half a day
The trainer will carry out ongoing assessment. learners will be expected to participate in class activities, group discussions and question and answers.
All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Training can be delivered at locations to suit customers or at one of our training venues.