Emergency first aid at work
This informative and interactive course provides delegates with the essential knowledge and skills for dealing with common, but life-threatening conditions. Following Resuscitation Council current guidelines for CPR, participants will confident in dealing with first aid emergencies. This course is also suitable for learners who require refresher training and hold EFAW and FAW qualifications.
• Understanding the role and responsibilities of a first-aider
• Assessing an incident
• Managing an unresponsive casualty
• Recognising and assisting a choke casualty
• Managing a casualty – external bleeding and shock
• Managing a casualty – minor injury
6 hours/ 1 day
The trainer will carry out ongoing assessment. Learners will be required to complete assessment papers and practical assessment.
All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Training can be delivered at locations to suit customers or at one of our training venues.