This course is essential for those that work with or encounter individuals with epilepsy through the course of their work. Participants will develop an understanding of current beliefs around epilepsy and look at the support needs of individuals and partnership working.
- Provide an overview of epilepsy and seizures
- Understand epilepsy and its effects
- Identify common seizure types
- What to do when someone is having a seizure
- Record keeping and documentation
3 hours/ half a day
The trainer will carry out ongoing assessment. learners will be expected to participate in class activities, group discussions and question and answers.
All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Training can be delivered at locations to suit customers or at one of our training venues.