Equality and diversity
This course provides learners with an understanding of personal hygiene awareness, and the underpinning knowledge of maintaining good levels of personal hygiene. The course introduces delegates to the essential information on good hygiene practices.
- Understand the terms associated with equality and diversity.
- Recognise types of discrimination
- Provide an overview of the Equality Act 2010 and the protected characteristics
- Understand the responsibilities of employers and employees in preventing discrimination, stereotyping or prejudice.
- Understand the importance of recognising, embracing and celebrating differences.
3 hours/ half a day
The trainer will carry out ongoing assessment. Learners will be expected to participate in class activities, group discussions and question and answers session.
All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Training can be delivered at locations to suit customers or at one of our training venues.