Fire Safety Awareness
This course provides learners with an understanding of fire awareness, and the underpinning knowledge of preventing fires. The course introduces delegates to the essential information on staying safe and actions to take on discovering a fire.
• Understand the legislation applicable to fire safety
• Recognise safety signage
• Know the evacuation procedures and what to do if a fire is discovered
• Know how to contact emergency services and communicate information
• Know the Classifications of fire and fire extinguishers
• Participate in the risk assessment process by Spotting hazards and carrying out Safety checks
CPD Credits: 3
3 hours/ half a day
The trainer will carry out ongoing assessment. Learners will be expected to participate in class activities, group discussions and question and answers session.
All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Training can be delivered at locations to suit customers or at one of our training venues.