First Aid at Work Level 3
This informative and interactive course will provide learners with the knowledge and skills for First aid at work. We all know that safety at work is one of the most important aspects to pay attention to. However, incidents and accidents can happen. Having the knowledge and skills to support someone in an emergency will not only provide first aiders with confidence, but what participants learn could make a positive difference to someone’s life in the future.
CPD Credits: 18
- Understand workplace first aid regulations.
- Know how to conduct a primary survey on a casualty.
- Know how to administer CPR to a casualty.
- Know how to put casualties in the recovery position.
- Be able to deal with and respond to choking, wounds, bleeding and shock.
- Be able to deal with and respond to burns, eye and head injuries, fractures and dislocations.
- Know how to care for people suffering from asthma attacks, allergic reactions, nosebleeds, diabetic emergencies, epileptic seizures, heart attacks and strokes.
- Be able to deal with and respond to hyperventilation, fainting, sprains and strains, poisoning and drowning.
- Understand the importance of recordkeeping.
18 hours/ 3 days
The trainer will carry out ongoing assessment. Learners will be expected to participate in class activities, group discussions and question and answers session.
All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Training can be delivered at locations to suit customers or at one of our training venues.