This informative and interactive course forms part of mandatory training and is aimed at those that handle food and drink as part of their role. Delegates will leave understanding their duties and responsibilities in ensuring food/drink is safe for consumption and prevent illnesses from food poisoning and foodborne diseases.
- Understand legal requirements in handling food
- Explain food safety and why it is important
- Discuss the main hazards associated with food
- Know how to ensure food is safe for consumption
- The importance of cleaning and personal hygiene
- Understand HACCP
- Pest control
6 hours/ 1 day
The trainer will carry out ongoing assessment. Learners will be expected to participate in class activities, group discussions and question and answers session.
All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Training can be delivered at locations to suit customers or at one of our training venues.