HACCP Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point
It is a legal requirement that all catering, manufacturing and retail businesses comply with food safety laws. The Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point is a food safety management system that is essential to all businesses that serve food and beverages, from hotels to restaurants and hospitals.
This HACCP Training Course is designed to introduce you to food hygiene legislation and the seven principles of HACCP. You’ll also learn how to implement a HACCP system within the workplace, putting into practice key safety control measures.
By the end of this course, you’ll understand the basics of food safety management, how to prevent and identify food safety hazards and how to maintain an excellent standard of service and healthy working environment for all.
CPD Credits: 3
- Understand the key concepts of food management systems and follow them.
- Describe the 7 principles of HACCP.
- Maintain a good level of food hygiene in their workplace.
- Identify the potential health risks that may occur when handling or preparing food.
- Show knowledge of previous food poisoning incidents in the UK and what was learnt from them.
3 hours/ Half a day
The trainer will carry out ongoing assessment. Learners will be expected to participate in class activities, group discussions and question and answers session.
All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Training can be delivered at locations to suit customers or at one of our training venues.