Handling Information and Confidentiality
This Handling Information in Care Training emphasises how important confidentiality is to individuals and organisations. Breaching confidentiality can breach trust between you and the subject, effect your organisation and leave individuals and organisations susceptible to fraud and cybercrime.
• Understand the law and the principles of obtaining, recording, sharing and storing information.
• Describe best practice in relation to obtaining, recording, sharing and storing information
• Explain why it is important to have secure systems for handling information
• Show how to keep records up to date, complete, accurate & legible
• Explain how to report concerns in relation to poor practice
CPD Credits: 3
3 hours/ half a day
The trainer will carry out ongoing assessment. Learners will be expected to participate in class activities, group discussions and question and answers session.
All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Training can be delivered at locations to suit customers or at one of our training venues.