Health and safety Level 1
This informative and interactive course forms part of mandatory training providing delegates with the knowledge and understanding of health and safety. learners will be able to fulfil their health and safety duties, work with employers to comply with legal obligations and know how to work in a way that reduces the likelihood of accidents and injuries.
• Understand legislation applicable and legal requirements in relation to health and safety at work
• Understand employer and employee responsibilities
• Identify common hazards and know how to reduce risks
• Understand risk assessments, PPE and safety signs
• Know requirements of fire, electrical and COSHH safety
• Understand legal requirements for first aid and welfare in the workplace
• Know how to record and report accidents, injuries and near misses
CPD Credits: 3
3 hours/ Half a day
The trainer will carry out ongoing assessment. Learners will be expected to participate in class activities, group discussions and question and answers session.
All delegates will receive a certificate on completion.
Training can be delivered at locations to suit customers or at one of our training venues.