Health, safety and hygiene in health and social care
This informative and interactive course forms part of mandatory training providing delegates with the knowledge and understanding of health, safety and hygiene in health and social care roles. Learners will be able to fulfil their duties, work with employers to comply with legal obligations and know how to work in a way that reduces the likelihood of accidents and injuries.
• Understand legislation applicable and legal requirements in relation to health, safety and hygiene in health and social care
• Understand employer and employee responsibilities
• Identify common hazards and know how to reduce risks
• Overview of electrical safety
• Understand hygiene and hygiene hazards
• Personal hygiene
• Understand COSHH
• Fire safety
CPD Credits: 3
6 hours/ 1 day
The trainer will carry out ongoing assessment. Learners will be expected to participate in class activities, group discussions and question and answers session.
All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Training can be delivered at locations to suit customers or at one of our training venues.