Infection Prevention and Control
This informative and interactive course forms part of mandatory training, providing the underpinning knowledge to prevent and control infections to ensure safety and welfare. Delegates will leave feeling confident in carrying out duties and tasks of their role in the safest way possible. Breaking the chain of infection and reducing the risks.
- Understand legal requirements of infection prevention and control
- The impact of infection on the individual and others.
- Know how infections may spread and common micro-organisms that cause illness
- Breaking the chain of infection and reducing risks
- Safe working practices
- Good hand hygiene
- Personal hygiene and cleanliness
3 hours/ half a day
The trainer will carry out ongoing assessment. learners will be expected to participate in class activities, group discussions and question and answers session.
All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Training can be delivered at locations to suit customers or at one of our training venues.