Level 2 Equality and diversity
The objective of this course is to allow learners to raise learner’s awareness of the issues surrounding equality and diversity and for them to apply this awareness through their actions in society, community and the workplace.
The qualification is designed for any learner, regardless of age or employment status, who’d like to, or need to develop their own understanding of the main issues in relation to equality and diversity across a variety of contexts.
- Introduce the concepts of equality and diversity in a variety of environments including society, the community and the workplace
- Highlight how stereotyping and labelling affect individuals
- Outline the effects of prejudice and discrimination
- Allow the learner to examine rights and responsibilities
- Stress the importance of taking individual responsibility and action to help and support others
- Provide a basis for further study and/or career development.
3 hours/ half a day
The trainer will carry out ongoing assessment. Learners will be expected to participate in class activities, group discussions and question and answers session.
All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Training can be delivered at locations to suit customers or at one of our training venues.