Level 2 Personal Development Award
This Award provides learners with opportunities to continue to acquire and develop the attributes and capabilities required to increase their confidence, resilience and responsibility. The Award also provides learners with opportunities to continue to acquire and develop skills for learning, skills for life and skills for work.
- Develop knowledge of self and their own development needs through self-evaluation and review
- Develop self-reliance and self-confidence through supported and independent learning
- Know how to obtain and use information
- Identify ways of contributing to own professional development
- Demonstrate the ability to create a SMART PDP
3 hours/ half a day
The trainer will carry out ongoing assessment. Learners will be expected to participate in class activities, group discussions and question and answers session.
All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Training can be delivered at locations to suit customers or at one of our training venues.