Mental Health Awareness
This informative and interactive course provides an essential overview of mental health and is a tool for those working with or encountering individuals living with the condition in a range of settings. This course will provide fundamental information to recognise some of the signs and symptoms associated with the condition. Participants will leave feeling confident in developing a toolbox for working with and supporting clients.
- Understand what is meant by mental health
- Understand the link between mental and physical health
- Explore the common conditions associated with mental health
- Understand the effects of mental health and the associated stigmas
- Develop a toolbox for working with individuals living with mental health conditions
3 hours/ half a day
The trainer will carry out ongoing assessment. learners will be expected to participate in class activities, group discussions and question and answers.
All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Training can be delivered at locations to suit customers or at one of our training venues.