This course is a great induction to staff development. Participants will develop an understanding of contributing to professional development plans, competence in their roles and the importance of maintaining knowledge and skills.
- Identify sources for own learning and development
- Understand what a personal development plan is, how to contribute towards own learning and development and who may be involved in the PDP process
- Know how to reflect on practices and implement changes for improvement
- Know how to implement change as a result of feedback
- Know the learning opportunities available to themselves
- Know how to measure own knowledge, performance and understanding against standards.
3 hours/ half a day
The trainer will carry out ongoing assessment. learners will be expected to participate in class activities, group discussions and question and answers.
All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Training can be delivered at locations to suit customers or at one of our training venues.