This course is essential for staff updates and new staff induction. Participants will understand the role and responsibilities of a social care worker, looking at vital elements such as agreed ways of working, whistle blowing, duty of care, managing conflicts and partnership working. Staff will understand how to meet the needs, wishes and choices of the individuals they support inline with policies and procedures.
- Understand your role, duties, responsibilities and agreed ways of working
- Know how and when to escalate concerns and know the importance of identifying and reporting errors
- Understand the difference between personal and professional relationships and recognise the different relationships at work
- Recognise duties to the individual you support
- Know how to build partnership working and resolve conflicts
3 hours/ half a day
The trainer will carry out ongoing assessment. Learners will be expected to participate in class activities, group discussions and question and answers session.
All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Training can be delivered at locations to suit customers or at one of our training venues.