This informative and interactive course is recommended for those involved in risk assessments, providing participants with the essential knowledge to be able to apply the risk assessment principles to a variety of settings and scenarios. Delegates will leave feeling confident in their ability to assess and reduce risks.
- Understand the legal requirement for risk assessment
- Define the terms associated with risk assessment
- Explain the purpose of risk assessment
- Know the 5 principles of risk assessment
- Know how to carry out a risk assessment and reduce risks to a safe level
3 hours/ half a day
The trainer will carry out ongoing assessment. learners will be expected to participate in class activities, group discussions, question and answers session and carry out a practical risk assessment.
All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Training can be delivered at locations to suit customers or at one of our training venues.